Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experiential SAM capable of total campaign management. Someone who can respond to client briefs, demonstrating strategic thinking, creative development, executional planning and accurate budget management.
We need someone who understands the UK market and the opportunities for experiential. Someone who has experienced the dynamics of planning and delivering activity in this market with at least 3 years agency experience in an experiential or integrated agency.
Skill and Experience
Our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- Business Growth – either through existing client relationships or through contribution to new business initiatives.
- Client Management – able to advise and steer the client through the briefing and planning process.
- Planning capability – the ability to confidently steer a brief from strategy through to creative concept.
- Creative process – able to guide and inspire in-house Creative teams to deliver insight led, high quality work.
- Communication – an engaging communicator with compelling presentation skills.
- Line Management – track record of managing people, including efficient workload allocation, delegation and performance management.
- Collaboration – working with in house Staffing and Production teams to co-ordinate all efforts and ensure timely and efficient project delivery.
- Budget Management – accuracy and ownership.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com